Are you looking for more information about flea control and leaving your pet alone at home? For more information on either of these topics, check out the resources provided below. To make an appointment with caring and experienced veterinarians in Arlington, call Gully Animal Hospital at (817) 756-6733!
- Visit the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals website to gain a clearer understanding of why pets that are provided with consistent mental and physical stimulation are happier and healthier than pets who are left alone with no toys or noise to entertain them.
- Read this New York Times health guide for tips on flea detection and control in pets.
- For tips on keeping your dog entertained outside so that he or she will not resort to digging, read this Humane Society of the United States article.
- Check out this article at GetRidofThings.com to find out how you can eliminate fleas from your pet’s coat and your home’s furnishings.
- This Yahoo! Voices article offers some more suggestions on keeping your dog busy while you are away from home.