The care that your pet needs changes with the seasons. With winter fast approaching, you should take steps to ensure that your pet remains warm and safe. You can visit the links below for great holiday pet care tips, or contact Gully Animal Hospital in Arlington at (817) 756-6733 for more information.
- This article from Edmunds.com offers great advice on how to travel with your dog by car.
- If you’re thinking about traveling with your pet this holiday, read this USA Today article for tips on air travel.
- The American Animal Hospital Association provides an informative guide on how to keep your pet safe this winter.
- Before you sneak a treat to your cat or dog, visit this page from WebMD.com to find out if the treat is harmful to pets.
- Discover which plants are toxic and non-toxic to animals at this page from ASPCA.org.